What is the LLR Academy?
The LLR Academy is a team of dedicated health and social care representatives working together across the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) system to improve outcomes and experiences for our patients and employees, creating ‘more good days’.
The LLR Academy is underpinned by the Person-centred Leadership Framework (PCLF) which has, at its core, a focus on outcomes and is built on a platform of positive culture; a working across systems mind-set; and positive behaviours that support collaborative working.
What is the Academy’s purpose?
Through the PCLF, the academy will:
- Facilitate the consistent delivery of positive outcomes and experience #MoreGoodDays
- Position and equip the LLR system to be ‘change ready’ to become an Integrated Care System (ICS)
- Work with partners to drive the ambition for making LLR the best place to work
- Develop a workforce that is fit for the future – the right people, with the right skills, attitudes and behaviours
- Deliver a person-centred, outcome-focused approach to all workstreams
- Work collaboratively with partners putting patients first, system second and organisation third
If you’d like to know more or be added to our mailing list for the latest news and support offers, complete the form to the right. We’ll reply as soon as we can!