Online Mental Health First Aid Course
What is the online Mental Health First Aid Course?
The Mental Health Fist Aid course is a practical skills and awareness course designed to equip learners with the skills and confidence to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues, and provide support and signposting to self-help, or professional services.
This new online version of the course delivers the same evidence-based learning outcomes of the popular ‘face-to-face’ Adult MHFA Two Day course in an accessible and flexible online format. The course is structured around a blend of individual learning and live sessions. These are all conducted via a new Online Learning Hub called ENABLEY, which is an integrated learning platform. Learners who complete the course will be certified as Mental Health First Aiders and will receive an e-certificate on completion of the course.
Currently there are a limited number of spaces available which will be booked on a first come first served basis, however, please rest assured we are in the process of making provisions to release further dates very soon!
The course is available to all Health and Social Care staff across the LLR System.
How will the course run?
- The course will run over 4 days via online Live sessions at set times (see course schedule below)
- Prior to each live session there is pre-requisite learning to be completed via a course resource pack which will be sent to your home address.
- The course is FREE and must be booked in advance
June Cohort 2
Session 1– Monday 28 June 2021 – Live session – 1300-1500hrs – Delegates please note – there is 2 hours individual self-directed learning required prior to the live session
Session 2– Tuesday 29 June 2021- Live session- 1300-1530– Delegates please note – there is 2 hours individual self-directed learning required prior to the live session
Session 3– Monday 5 July 2021- Live session- 1130-1330- Delegates please note – there is 2 hours individual self-directed learning required prior to the live session
Session 4– Tuesday 6 July 2021- Live session- 1300-1500- Delegates please note – there is 2 hours individual self-directed learning required prior to the live session
Each live session will have a 10 min break.
How to book on to the course?
June Cohort 2- Tickets on sale Friday 4th June 2021 at 10am
- Please click on the link provided below which will take you to the Eventbrite booking page
- Follow the Eventbrite booking instructions and include the required details
- Please include your home address when prompted to so that a course resource pack to aid your learning can be posted out to you.
- Once you have secured your place on the course, the Instructor will confirm you as a delegate on their course and you will receive an invitation with a link to the Online Learning Hub as well as login details. The instructor will be available to support with this.
Thank you for your interest in this course and please do share widely with your staff and colleagues!
If you do miss out on a place this time, please do keep a look out for communications coming soon regarding further course dates which we will continue to release!