Coming Soon – YourVoice Report and Support Tool
What is YourVoice?
YourVoice – Report & Support tool, is a Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland (LLR) wide Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) project. The aim of the YourVoice project is to create a system wide online reporting tool for staff to report experiences of harassment, victimisation and discrimination.
The tool is still in development but will be accessed through the LLR Academy website.
What will staff use if for?
YourVoice will provide staff working across LLR health care system with access to an online reporting tool that allows them to do the following:
• Report an incident for themselves or someone else
• Make a report anonymous or non-anonymous
• Report incidents of experiencing discrimination, harassment, vicitimisation and bullying including abusive behaviours
• Report incidents of witnessing discrimination, harassment, vicitimisation and bullying including abusive behaviours of other colleagues, patients, and visitors
• Access online support information, contacts, and advice
Provide LLR organisations with integrated management information system and to monitor the numbers of incidents, analyse themes and actions whilst adhering to information governance policies and procedures
It is envisaged the YourVoice – Report & Support tool will be:
- Available 24 hours, 365 days a year with support available from an advisor over the phone during the hours of 09:00-17:00
Who is it for?
The YourVoice tool is available for LLR health care staff (including bank staff), volunteers and students on clinical placements.
In the first phase of its implementation, the following organisations will be able to access the YourVoice tool:
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust (UHL)
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust (LPT)
- LLR NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups
Other LLR System Wide partners may be able to access the YourVoice tool in the future after initial implementation and review takes place.
For any further questions and to stay up to date about the YourVoice project across LLR, please contact: email@example.com
Alternatively you can contact the LLR Academy and we direct your query appropriately.