LLR Design Groups
What are the design Groups?
The LLR health and care system has established a series of Design Groups whose aim is to bring system partners together to review existing services and pathways to ensure they adequately meet the needs of the population of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR).
Our aim is to ensure that our services are integrated and effective, and deliver positive outcomes and experiences for our service users.
Use the button below to find out how the Primary and Community Care Design Group are leading the way.
How are they managed?
Our Design Groups have access to benchmarked data and intelligence that provides an overview of the quality, performance, efficiency and effectiveness of our health and care services to effectively inform delivery objectives and ensure a collective understanding of risks.
All Design Groups are clinically led and managerially supported with a mix of core and fluid membership to ensure structures are agile and able to respond to emerging issues as an LLR Team of Teams.
The groups are underpinned by the Quintuple Aim of
- Population Health Management
- Enhancing experience of care
- Improving the health and well-being of the population
- Reducing per capita cost of healthcare and improve productivity
- Addressing health and care inequalitie and increasing the well-being and engagement of the workforce.