The Art of The Possible – Virtual Masterclass Series
QI Masterclass series
In November of last year and in acknowledgement of the growing pressures on our health and social care workforce due to the covid-19 pandemic we made the difficult decision to postpone the scheduled virtual Quality Improvement conference ‘The Art of the Possible’.
As pressures continue, we are flexing our approach to supporting this important agenda and will be delivering a series of virtual masterclasses throughout the year.
The first of these sessions took place on 16th February. Entitled ‘Healthcare Change in the Pandemic – the Moral Determinants of Health’ The masterclass was delivered by internationally acclaimed speaker, Don Berwick.
The recording from the day can be accessed below.
Our second masterclass took place on 5th May and was facilitated by Ben Tipney, Founder and Managing Director of Med-Led and will focus on High Performing Teams.
The session covered
- Amy Edmondson’s ‘Teaming’ concept
- Google’s Aristotle Project, specifically looking at Psychological Safety
- The importance of being adaptive
- Positive psychology
The session can be viewed via the button below.
THE PASSWORD FOR THE RECORDING BELOW IS – 9j%bZQSu
The third session in our QI masterclass series takes place on 23rd June from 3:30 – 4:30pm with a focus on building a QI Culture.
The masterclass, which is led by Amar Shah, Consultant forensic psychiatrist & Chief Quality Officer at East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT) will help delegates to:
- Identify the key areas of focus in developing a culture of quality improvement
- Develop some high-impact change ideas that are ready for adaptation and testing
- Recognise the common pitfalls and weaknesses in organisational approaches to developing a culture of quality improvement
The event will be hosted virtually by LOROS Hospice.